National Crime Prevention Strategy
The SIP call for applications is now closed.
The deadline to submit an application was November 16, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST).
The National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS) is an integral part of the Government of Canada's continued efforts to tackle crime in order to build stronger, healthier communities.
The NCPS is the policy framework for the implementation of crime prevention interventions in Canada, by providing funding to strategically selected projects that contribute to preventing and reducing crime in Canada and to increasing knowledge about what works in crime prevention.
For more information
Register for the NCPS mailing list to receive updates on the NCPS, including notification on funding opportunities.
Visit the Crime Prevention Funding Programs page
Crime Prevention News Releases
Federal Support Towards New Youth Initiative Tackling Online Hate
October 20, 2020
Government of Canada launches Call for Applications to help protect at-risk communities
September 1, 2020
Government of Canada invests in at-risk youth and crime prevention programming in Toronto
March 6, 2020
- More Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Research Summary - Incorporating Gender-Based Analysis into Crime Prevention
- Research Summary - Cyberbullying Research in Canada: A Systematic Review
- Research Summary - Cyberbullying Programs – An Environmental Scan
- Profile of Canadian Businesses who Report Cybercrime to Police
- Research Summary - Profile of Canadian Businesses who Report Cybercrime to Police
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: