National Crime Prevention Strategy
The NCPS call for applications is now open.
The deadline to submit an application is July 31st at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST).
The National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS) is an integral part of the Government of Canada's continued efforts to tackle crime in order to build stronger, healthier communities.
The NCPS is the policy framework for the implementation of crime prevention interventions in Canada, by providing funding to strategically selected projects that contribute to preventing and reducing crime in Canada and to increasing knowledge about what works in crime prevention.
For more information
Register for the NCPS mailing list to receive updates on the NCPS, including notification on funding opportunities.
Visit the Crime Prevention Funding Programs page
Crime Prevention News Releases
Roundtable on gender and trafficking in persons held in advance of G7 Security Ministers' Meeting
April 20, 2018
Government of Canada provides support to implement the SNAP program nationwide
April 3, 2018
Minister Goodale Urges Joint Action to Combat Criminal Gun and Gang Violence
March 7, 2018
- More Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Summit on Gun and Gang Violence: Summary Report
- Overview of Direct Intervention Approaches to Address Youth Gangs and Youth Violence
- Overview of Approaches to Address Bullying and Cyberbullying
- How to best predict sexual reoffending among sex offenders
- Child Pornography Offenders: A Review
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: