National Crime Prevention Strategy
The NCPS call for applications is now closed.
The deadline to submit an application was July 31st at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST).
The next SIP call for applications is now open from June 1st to July 31st.
The deadline to submit an application is July 31st at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
The National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS) is an integral part of the Government of Canada's continued efforts to tackle crime in order to build stronger, healthier communities.
The NCPS is the policy framework for the implementation of crime prevention interventions in Canada, by providing funding to strategically selected projects that contribute to preventing and reducing crime in Canada and to increasing knowledge about what works in crime prevention.
For more information
Register for the NCPS mailing list to receive updates on the NCPS, including notification on funding opportunities.
Visit the Crime Prevention Funding Programs page
Crime Prevention News Releases
Government of Canada invests in protecting children and youth from online exploitation
June 14, 2019
Government of Canada provides assistance to at-risk women in Abbotsford
May 22, 2019
Government of Canada funding community-led services to support at-risk individuals in Vancouver
May 21, 2019
- More Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- The Canada Centre for Community Engagement and Prevention of Violence - What we heard
- 2017-2018 Evaluation of the National Crime Prevention Strategy
- Summary of the 2017-18 Evaluation of the National Crime Prevention Strategy
- National Consultations Discussion Paper: The Way Forward to End Human Trafficking
- Sustainability Study: National Crime Prevention Strategy Programs
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: