National Crime Prevention Strategy
The National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS) is an integral part of the Government of Canada's continued efforts to tackle crime in order to build stronger, healthier communities.
The NCPS provides a policy framework for the implementation of crime prevention interventions in Canada. It is administered by the National Crime Prevention Centre (NCPC) in the Community Safety and Partnerships Branch of Public Safety Canada, and managed in collaboration with the provinces and territories.
Register for the NCPC mailing list to receive information from the Centre.
Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Research Summary - Youth Gangs in Canada: A Review of Current Topics and Issues
- Youth Gangs in Canada: A Review of Current Topics and Issues
- Evaluation Summary of the Atlantic Youth Inclusion Program
- Costs of Crime and Criminal Justice Responses
- Research Summary: Costs of Crime and Criminal Justice Responses
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: