The National Cyber Security Strategy creates a framework to guide the Government of Canada to help protect citizens and organizations from cyber threats.
The National Cyber Security Action Plan for Cyber Security Strategy, is a blueprint for the implementation of the Strategy. It sets out the initiatives and milestones supporting each of our three goals, and presents a roadmap of how we will achieve and maintain our vision of security and prosperity in the digital age.
The Cyber Security Cooperation Program supports projects through grants and contributions to improve the security of Canada's vital cyber systems. Find out if you qualify and how to apply.
Public Safety Canada delivers ICS Security events aimed at strengthening the resilience of our critical systems.
The tools are specifically designed for Canadian Critical Infrastructure (CI) owners and operators to take part in voluntary, short, and easy to use self-assessments that provides the participant with an overview of their organization's operational resilience and cyber security posture, as well as comparative results across their sector.
Cyber Security News Releases
Government investing in projects to keep young people in PEI safe online
July 19, 2023
Government announces new funding for research projects to enhance cyber security
February 23, 2023
Government announces support for Canada’s preparedness against cyberattacks
August 16, 2022
Cyber Security - Publications and Reports
- National Cyber Security Strategy 2019-2024: Report on the Mid-term Review
- Summary of the Mid-Term Evaluation of the National Cyber Security Strategy – Public Safety Canada’s Initiatives
- Mid-Term Evaluation of the National Cyber Security Strategy – Public Safety Canada’s Initiatives - Evaluation Report
- International Statement: End-To-End Encryption And Public Safety
- Research Summary - Cyberbullying Research in Canada: A Systematic Review
- Date modified: