Public Safety Canada's National Crime Prevention Centre (NCPC) is responsible for implementing the National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS). Our work provides national leadership on effective and cost-effective ways to prevent and reduce crime by intervening on the risk factors before crime happens. Our approach is to promote the implementation of effective crime prevention practices.
We work closely with partners and stakeholders in the provinces and territories to develop and implement results-driven programs that target specific crime issues in regions and communities across Canada. We provide tools, knowledge and support to undertake crime prevention initiatives in communities large and small across Canada.
For more information
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crime Prevention News Releases
Helping communities at risk protect themselves from hate-motivated crimes
November 28, 2016
Government of Canada provides support to youth in Prince Edward Island
November 9, 2016
Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada following the swearing-in of the 29th Ministry
November 4, 2015
- More Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Tyler's Troubled Life: The story of one young man's path towards a life of crime
- Tyler's Troubled Life - Research Summary
- Measuring the Performance of the Police: The Perspective of the Public
- Summary of the Atlantic Youth Inclusion Program Evaluation
- The Monetary Cost of Criminal Trajectories for an Ontario Sample of Offenders
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: