With a little preparation, you can be ready for anything. Understand the risks in your area, create a household emergency plan and build an emergency kit.
Statement by Ministers marking one year since the impact of Hurricane Fiona
September 24, 2023
Government of Canada provides disaster recovery funding to Northwest Territories
September 11, 2023
Statement by Minister Sajjan on Firefighters’ National Memorial Day
September 10, 2023
Services and information
Safety and security of Canadians both at home and abroad.
Helping Canadians and their communities protect themselves from emergencies and disasters.
Federal policy leadership, coordination and program support related to crime prevention, law enforcement, and the rehabilitation of offenders.
Promoting the safety and economic well-being of Canadians through supporting secure and efficient management of Canada's borders.
Driving impaired is illegal. Learn about the types, risks, laws and enforcement.
Helping federal institutions build resiliency by providing guidance on business continuity management.
Online predators use kid-friendly apps to meet and exploit children. And it happens in Canada more than you think. Learn how to protect your kids.
Get information and tips on what to do if this issue affects you or someone you care about.
Many Canadians misunderstand human trafficking. It doesn’t have to involve crossing borders; it’s happening in communities across Canada.
A CTN prevents delays at the airport for travellers who have the same, or similar, name as someone on the Secure Air Travel Act (SATA) list.
Government of Canada emergency response, support, and recovery measures.
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection mobile app can expedite the travel process. Learn how to make your travel experience faster and easier.
As Ministers responsible for Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, we are proud to introduce Public Safety Canada’s 2023-24 Departmental Plan.
- Final Report | Mass Casualty Commission
- Public Safety Canada Quarterly Financial Report for the quarter ended June 30, 2023
- Horizontal Evaluation of the Initiative to Take Action Against Gun and Gang Violence
- Summary of the Horizontal Evaluation of the Initiative to Take Action Against Gun and Gang Violence (ITAAGGV)
- Consultation on a foreign influence transparency registry (Closed)
- Targeted Engagement in support of the Implementation Plan for the Federal Framework to Reduce Recidivism (Closed)
- Share your thoughts: proposed pricing model for the assault-style firearms buyback program (Closed)
- Consulting on Canada's Approach to Cyber Security (Closed)
- Targeted Engagement on National Risk Profile (Open)
- Date modified: