Hurricane Fiona Response
Government of Canada emergency response, support and recovery measures.
Government of Canada and Canadian Red Cross establish donation-matching program to support Canadians impacted by Hurricane Fiona
September 25, 2022
Governments of Canada, Alberta and Siksika Nation announce transition to self-administered Siksika police service
September 23, 2022
Government of Canada invests $1.4 million to improve search and rescue in Canada
September 22, 2022
Services and information
Safety and security of Canadians both at home and abroad.
Helping Canadians and their communities protect themselves from emergencies and disasters.
Federal policy leadership, coordination and program support related to crime prevention, law enforcement, and the rehabilitation of offenders.
Promoting the safety and economic well-being of Canadians through supporting secure and efficient management of Canada's borders.
Driving impaired is illegal. Learn about the types, risks, laws and enforcement.
Online predators use kid-friendly apps to meet and exploit children. And it happens in Canada more than you think. Learn how to protect your kids.
Get information and tips on what to do if this issue affects you or someone you care about.
Many Canadians misunderstand human trafficking. It doesn’t have to involve crossing borders; it’s happening in communities across Canada.
A CTN prevents delays at the airport for travellers who have the same, or similar, name as someone on the Secure Air Travel Act (SATA) list.
Learn about the Financial Crime Coordination Centre (FC3) and its new Knowledge Hub Portal
Floods are among the most frequent and costly natural disasters in Canada. Take steps to protect your property.
As Ministers responsible for Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, we are proud to introduce Public Safety Canada’s 2022-23 Departmental Plan. This highlights plans and priorities for the year ahead, as we address a wide variety of threats to the safety and security of Canadians.
- Summary of the 2022 Federal Engagement on First Nations Police Services Legislation: What We Heard Report
- The Memorial Grant Program for First Responders: Awareness Brochure
- Adapting to Rising Flood Risk - An Analysis of Insurance Solutions for Canada
- Public Safety Canada Quarterly Financial Report for the quarter ended June 30, 2022
- Share your thoughts: proposed pricing model for the assault-style firearms buyback program (Closed)
- Consulting on Canada's Approach to Cyber Security (Closed)
- Targeted Stakeholder Engagement on the Automated Sequestering of Criminal Records (Closed)
- Targeted Engagement on National Risk Profile (Open)
- Co-Development of First Nations Police Services Legislation (Closed)
- Date modified: