Hurricane Fiona Response
Government of Canada emergency response, support and recovery measures.
Government of Canada announces funding for research project to improve Canada’s resilience to flooding
November 23, 2022
The Government of Canada marks one year since the historic and tragic floods in British Columbia
November 14, 2022
Sixth Meeting of the North American Drug Dialogue
November 9, 2022
Services and information
Safety and security of Canadians both at home and abroad.
Helping Canadians and their communities protect themselves from emergencies and disasters.
Federal policy leadership, coordination and program support related to crime prevention, law enforcement, and the rehabilitation of offenders.
Promoting the safety and economic well-being of Canadians through supporting secure and efficient management of Canada's borders.
Driving impaired is illegal. Learn about the types, risks, laws and enforcement.
Online predators use kid-friendly apps to meet and exploit children. And it happens in Canada more than you think. Learn how to protect your kids.
Get information and tips on what to do if this issue affects you or someone you care about.
Many Canadians misunderstand human trafficking. It doesn’t have to involve crossing borders; it’s happening in communities across Canada.
A CTN prevents delays at the airport for travellers who have the same, or similar, name as someone on the Secure Air Travel Act (SATA) list.
Learn about the Financial Crime Coordination Centre (FC3) and its new Knowledge Hub Portal
Floods are among the most frequent and costly natural disasters in Canada. Take steps to protect your property.
As the Ministers of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, we are pleased to present the 2021-22 Departmental Results Report (DRR) for Public Safety Canada.
- Report on Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences 2021-22
- Departmental Results Report 2021‑22
- Joint Audit and Evaluation of the Disaster Financial Assistance Arrangements Program Report
- Summary of the Joint Audit and Evaluation of the Disaster Financial Assistance Arrangements Program
- Share your thoughts: proposed pricing model for the assault-style firearms buyback program (Closed)
- Consulting on Canada's Approach to Cyber Security (Closed)
- Targeted Stakeholder Engagement on the Automated Sequestering of Criminal Records (Closed)
- Targeted Engagement on National Risk Profile (Open)
- Co-Development of First Nations Police Services Legislation (Closed)
- Date modified: