Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Information for employees of Public Safety Canada: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Last updated: 2021-04-22, 13:00 (EST)
Many Canadians misunderstand human trafficking. It doesn’t have to involve shipping containers or crossing borders; it’s happening in communities across Canada.
Services and information
Safety and security of Canadians both at home and abroad.
Helping Canadians and their communities protect themselves from emergencies and disasters.
Federal policy leadership, coordination and program support related to crime prevention, law enforcement, and the rehabilitation of offenders.
Promoting the safety and economic well-being of Canadians through supporting secure and efficient management of Canada's borders.
Driving impaired is illegal. Learn about the types, risks, laws and enforcement.
Online predators use kid-friendly apps to meet and exploit children. And it happens in Canada more than you think. Learn how to protect your kids.
Gun violence is on the rise. We all have a role to play in making Canada safer.
Floods are among the most frequent and costly natural disasters in Canada. Take steps to protect your property.
A CTN prevents delays at the airport for travellers who have the same, or similar, name as someone on the Secure Air Travel Act (SATA) list.
Latest updates, precautionary measures and travel advice.
May 2-8, 2021
Emergency Preparedness Week is an opportunity for you to take action to ensure you are prepared to protect yourself, your family and your community during an emergency.
As Canada's Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, it is my responsibility to present to Parliament Public Safety Canada’s 2021-22 Departmental Plan (DP).
- Proposed Amendments to the Secure Air Travel Regulations (Closed)
- Targeted Stakeholder Engagement on potential Implementation Models for a Public Safety Broadband Network in Canada (Closed)
- Potential amendments to the Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations to support the proposed amendments in Bill C-83 (Closed)
- Strengthening Canada’s Counter-Proliferation Framework (Closed)
- Reducing violent crime: A dialogue on handguns and assault weapons (Closed)
- Date modified: