Enhancing the resilience of Canada’s critical infrastructure. Partners, Information Sharing, Exercises, Resilience and Risk.
Services and information
Systems, facilities, technologies, services, etc. essential to the well-being of Canadians and the Government of Canada.
Strengthening the resilience of CI requires collaborative work among all partners and stakeholders.
Online information-sharing portal for CI stakeholders.
National and international exercises to strengthen readiness and response efforts to physical and cyber-based events.
Site assessments to help CI organizations measure and improve their resilience to all hazards in Canada.
Improving the cyber resiliency of CI in Canada through symposiums, workshops and webinars.
Examining the cascading impacts of disruptions across the 10 CI sectors in Canada.
CI organizations can take action to address insider risk and build resilience.
Legislation, information products, and other CI resources.
Critical Infrastructure News Releases
Government of Canada provides guidance on services and functions deemed essential to Canada’s critical infrastructure during COVID-19
April 2, 2020
Government of Canada invests in flood mitigation project in Ontario
August 23, 2019
Federal support for 20 British Columbia flood mitigation projects
August 8, 2019
Critical Infrastructure - Publications and Reports
- Renewing Canada's Approach to Critical Infrastructure Resilience: What We Heard Report
- National Cross Sector Forum 2021-2023 Action Plan for Critical Infrastructure
- Developing an Operational Technology and Information Technology Incident Response Plan
- Enhancing Canada’s Critical Infrastructure Resilience to Insider Risk
- National Cross Sector Forum 2018-2020 Action Plan for Critical Infrastructure
- Date modified: