The Cyber Security Cooperation Program (CSCP) is open to the following classes of recipients:
- Owners and operators of vital cyber systems including, but not limited to, owners and operators of Canada's critical infrastructure as defined by Public Safety Canada;
- Universities and educational institutions in Canada;
- Research institutions with capacity in the relevant field in Canada;
- National, provincial, territorial, local, or professional organizations, societies, and associations which have voluntarily associated themselves for a not for profit purpose, and have a mandate to represent their membership or community;
- Provincial, territorial, and local governments and authorities;
- Non-governmental organizations in Canada, including bodies associated/affiliated with organizations of which Canada is a member, which have a mandate related to public safety;
- Not for profit organizations and associations serving the private sector; and,
- Canadian individual researchers and professionals deemed appropriate by the department.
The Terms and Conditions outline the full scope of the CSCP.
For fiscal year 2017-2018, a maximum of $300,000 in grants or contributions funding will be available for dispersal.
The call out for proposal will be open from: January 02, 2017 to February 24, 2017, 5:00pm EST
If you have any questions or would like help completing your application, please contact our Grants and Contribution coordinator at CSCP-PCCS@ps-sp.gc.ca.
- Date modified: