As per the nomination process, a nominator and nominee form need to be completed and submitted for each nomination for the Search and Rescue categories, and for all federal and provincial/territorial nominations in other award categories. The fillable PDF is the preferred format.
- Federal Nominator Form (PDF Version)
- Provincial and Territorial Nominator Form (PDF Version)
- Nominee Form (PDF Version)
Note that for group nominations, a separate nominee form must be completed and signed by each group member. Group nominations are limited to a maximum of 20 members per group.
Nomination package must also include:
- Written testimonials from at least two additional persons who can attest to the value and impact of the individual or group's achievements (e.g. 250 words each). Each testimonial must be dated and signed in a Word document.
- Additional reference material (maximum 5 pages) to support the nomination, as required (such as media clippings, etc.)
Federal nominations must be submitted by July 1, 2022 by email to email@example.com, or by mail to:
Public Safety Canada
Emergency Management Exemplary Service Award
269 Laurier Avenue West, Room 17B-39
Ottawa ON K1A 0P8 Canada
Please note that these addresses are only for Search and Rescue nominations (federal level, and all provinces/territories), and federal nominations.
Nominations sent to these addresses may be considered in a different category, as appropriate.
Additionally, if it is determined by the EMESA administrators that the scope of the nominee's achievements relates more to a different jurisdiction (e.g. provincial/territorial instead of federal), the nominator will be informed, so he/she can send the nomination to the appropriate jurisdiction.
Provincial/Territorial nominations must be submitted to your respective province or territory using the provincial/territorial nomination form.
- Date modified: