Fifth Regional Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction in the Americas
Canada will host the Fifth Regional Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction in the Americas in 2017.
This meeting will bring together some 1,000 delegates from over 50 countries and territories in the Americas to discuss opportunities for collaboration and coordination in meeting shared objectives to reduce disaster risks in the region and to meet the United Nations' Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction (2015-2030) commitments.
For more information on the Regional Platform meeting and to register see the United Nations Website.
RP17 Report - Short Video Series
- What is the RP17 Report – Short Video Series with Jamie Tomlinson
- RP17 and what's happening over the coming three days with Stéphanie Durand
- Flood plain mapping in Canada with Lori MacDonald
- Become a Youth Change Agent with Tiffany Hill
- Empowerment of Women and Girls and Gender Equality in Disaster Risk Reduction with Melanie Goodchild
- Communicating Disaster Risk with Chris St. Clair of The Weather Network
- Heavy Urban Search and Rescue (HUSAR) with Sue Henry
- Reflecting Back with Lori MacDonald and Ricardo Mena
- Date modified: