Forward Regulatory Plan
A forward regulatory plan is a public list or description of anticipated regulatory changes or actions that a department intends to bring forward or undertake in a specified time frame. It is intended to give consumers, business, other stakeholders and trading partners greater opportunity to inform the development of regulations and to plan for the future. It should be noted that this forward regulatory plan will be adjusted and updated over time as Public Safety Canada's operating environment changes.
This plan provides information on planned and potential regulatory initiatives that Public Safety Canada expects to bring forward over the next two years. It also identifies public consultation opportunities and a departmental contact point for each regulatory initiative.
For more information
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: