National Crime Prevention Strategy
The National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS) is an integral part of the Government of Canada's action plan to tackle crime in order to build stronger, healthier communities.
The NCPS provides a policy framework for the implementation of crime prevention interventions in Canada. It is administered by the National Crime Prevention Centre (NCPC) in the Community Safety and Partnerships Branch of Public Safety Canada, and managed in collaboration with the provinces and territories.
Register for the NCPC mailing list to receive information from the Centre.
Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Summary of the Atlantic Youth Inclusion Program Evaluation
- The Monetary Cost of Criminal Trajectories for an Ontario Sample of Offenders
- The Monetary Cost of Criminal Trajectories for an Ontario Sample of Offenders - Research Summary
- Final Program Evaluation – Towards No Drug Abuse
- Research Summary: Towards No Drug Abuse
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: