National Crime Prevention Strategy
The National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS) is an integral part of the Government of Canada's action plan to tackle crime in order to build stronger, healthier communities.
The NCPS provides a policy framework for the implementation of crime prevention interventions in Canada. It is administered by the National Crime Prevention Centre (NCPC) in the Community Safety and Partnerships Branch of Public Safety Canada, and managed in collaboration with the provinces and territories.
Register for the NCPC mailing list to receive information from the Centre.
Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Final Program Evaluation – Towards No Drug Abuse
- Research Summary: Towards No Drug Abuse
- Research Summary: Crime Prevention in Canada: Implementation Challenges and Strategies to Overcome Them
- Crime Prevention in Canada: Implementation Challenges and Strategies to Overcome Them
- Research Summary: Results of Crime Prevention Programs for 12 to 17 Year Olds
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: