Public Safety Canada's National Crime Prevention Centre (NCPC) is responsible for implementing the National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS). Our work provides national leadership on effective and cost-effective ways to prevent and reduce crime by intervening on the risk factors before crime happens. Our approach is to promote the implementation of effective crime prevention practices.
We work closely with partners and stakeholders in the provinces and territories to develop and implement results-driven programs that target specific crime issues in regions and communities across Canada. We provide tools, knowledge and support to undertake crime prevention initiatives in communities large and small across Canada.
For more information
Send an email to email@example.com.
Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Final Program Evaluation – Towards No Drug Abuse
- Research Summary: Towards No Drug Abuse
- Research Summary: Crime Prevention in Canada: Implementation Challenges and Strategies to Overcome Them
- Crime Prevention in Canada: Implementation Challenges and Strategies to Overcome Them
- Research Summary: Results of Crime Prevention Programs for 12 to 17 Year Olds
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: