Keep up-to-date about the Government of Canada’s response to Wildfires 2019.
June 14, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 5, 2019
Services and information
Safety and security of Canadians both at home and abroad.
Helping Canadians and their communities protect themselves from emergencies and disasters.
Federal policy leadership, coordination and program support related to crime prevention, law enforcement, and the rehabilitation of criminals.
Promoting the safety and economic well-being of Canadians through supporting secure and efficient management of Canada's borders.
Driving impaired is illegal. Learn about the types, risks, laws and enforcement.
Drugs affect your ability to react and increase the chance of a crash.
Floods are among the most frequent and costly natural disasters in Canada. Take steps to protect your property.
Encourages Canadians to be prepared for emergencies and natural disasters.
Keep up-to-date about the Government of Canada’s response to Spring Floods 2019.
Wildfires are a natural hazard in any forested and grassland region in Canada. Learn what do before and during a wildfire.
We are accepting nominations to recognize the outstanding contribution of individuals and groups who protect us all in disasters and other emergency situations.
The purpose of this document is to provide Canadian critical infrastructure organizations with guidance on what constitutes insider risk and recommendations on how to monitor, respond to, and mitigate insider risk.
- Targeted Stakeholder Engagement on potential Implementation Models for a Public Safety Broadband Network in Canada (Open)
- Potential amendments to the Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations to support the proposed amendments in Bill C-83 (Closed)
- Strengthening Canada’s Counter-Proliferation Framework (Closed)
- Reducing violent crime: A dialogue on handguns and assault weapons (Closed)
- Proposed Amendments to the Secure Air Travel Regulations (Closed)
- Date modified: