Amendments to the Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations
Description of the objective
The Correctional Service of Canada intends to make technical amendments to several parts of the Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations based on long-standing issues raised by the Standing Joint Committee for the Scrutiny of Regulations.
Enabling Act: Corrections and Conditional Release Act
Indication of business impacts
There are no expected business impacts.
Public consultation opportunities
Amendments made as a result of concerns raised by the Standing Joint Committee for the Scrutiny of Regulations generally do not require public consultation due to their technical nature. No stakeholder objections are anticipated due to the administrative and technical nature of these amendments.
Correctional Service of Canada
For more information
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: