Adobe Security Bulletins
Date: 20 September 2018
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to a recently published Adobe security bulletin.
Adobe has released security updates for various Adobe products.
- Acrobat DC for Windows and macOS version 2018.011.20058 and earlier
- Acrobat Reader DC for Windows and macOS version 2018.011.20058 and earlier
- Acrobat 2017 for Windows and macOS version 2017.011.30099 and earlier
- Acrobat Reader 2017 for Windows and macOS version 2017.011.30099 and earlier
- Acrobat DC Classic 2015 for Windows and macOS version 2015.006.30448 and earlier
- Acrobat Reader DC Classic 2015 for Windows and macOS version 2015.006.30448 and earlier
CVE References: CVE-2018-12848, CVE-2018-12849, CVE-2018-12850, CVE-2018-12801, CVE-2018-12840, CVE-2018-12778, CVE-2018-12775
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: