SAP Security Updates
Date: 15 August 2018
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to a series of security updates that resolve numerous vulnerabilities with various SAP applications.
This SAP security advisory outlines numerous patches that resolve vulnerabilities in their products which range from medium to critical.
- Infrastructure for UI add-on for SAP NetWeaver (UI_Infra)
- SAP ABAP Change and Transport System (CTS)
- SAP ASE
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Financial Consolidation
- SAP Complex Assembly Manufacturing
- SAP Data Services
- SAP Hana Extended Application Services
- SAP Hana Smart Data Streaming
- SAP Identity Management
- SAP Internet Graphics Server (IGS)
- SAP IQ
- SAP Open Server
- SAP Open Switch
- SAP Replication Server
- SAP SQL Anywhere OnDemand
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management Master Data Management Catalog
- SAP MaxDB (liveCache)
- SAP UI Implementation for Decoupled Innovations (UI_700)
- SAP User Interface Technology (SAP_UI)
- SDK for SAP ASE
- Sybase ECDA
- Sybase IQ
- Sybase PowerBuilder
- Sybase Software Dev Kit
- Sybase SQL Anywhere
CVE-2018-2416, CVE-2018-2434, CVE-2018-2441, CVE-2018-2442, CVE-2018-2444, CVE-2018-2445, CVE-2018-2446, CVE-2018-2447, CVE-2018-2448, CVE-2018-2449, CVE-2018-2450, CVE-2018-2451
Please note that SAP credentials are required to access these references on the link provided below.
CCIRC recommends that system administrators refer to the linked security note where SAP expands on the details of the vulnerabilities of each of the security notes and provides a patch to resolve the issues on each respective product.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: