[Control System] Advantech WebAccess Security Update
Date: 17 May 2018
Advantech WebAccess Security Update
Advantech has released updates to address eight vulnerabilities, including but not limited to, SQL injection, improper authorization, and path traversal in the WebAccess products.
Exploitation of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote unauthenticated user to disclose sensitive information from the host, execute arbitrary code, or delete files.
- WebAccess versions V8.2_20170817 and prior
- WebAccess versions V8.3.0 and prior
- WebAccess Dashboard versions V.2.0.15 and prior
- WebAccess Scada Node versions prior to 8.3.1
- WebAccess/NMS 2.0.3 and prior
CCIRC recommends that owners/operators test and deploy the vendor released update.
Note to Readers
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
- Date modified: