Adobe Security Bulletins
Date: 14 March 2018
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to recently published Adobe security bulletins.
Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player, Connect and Dreamweaver CC.
- Flash Player Desktop Runtime for Windows and Macintosh, versions 126.96.36.199 and earlier
- Flash Player Desktop Runtime for Linux, versions 188.8.131.52 and earlier
- Flash Player for Chrome, versions 184.108.40.206 and earlier
- Flash Player for Edge and Internet Explorer 11, versions 220.127.116.11 and earlier
- Connect, versions 9.7 and earlier
- Dreamweaver CC, versions 18.0 and earlier
CVE References: CVE-2018-4919, CVE-2018-4920, CVE-2018-4921, CVE-2018-4923, CVE-2018-4924
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: