Adobe Security Bulletins
Date: 13 February 2018
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to recently published Adobe security bulletins.
Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Acrobat and Reader. These updates address critical vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution. Furthermore, Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Experience Manager. These updates resolve a reflected cross-site scripting vulnerability rated moderate, and a cross-site scripting vulnerability in Apache Sling.
- Acrobat DC (Continuous Track) version 2018.009.20050 and earlier (Windows and Macintosh)
- Acrobat Reader DC (Continuous Track) version 2018.009.20050 and earlier (Windows and Macintosh)
- Acrobat 2017 version 2017.011.30070 and earlier (Windows and Macintosh)
- Acrobat Reader 2017 version 2017.011.30070 and earlier (Windows and Macintosh)
- Acrobat DC (Classic Track) version 2015.006.30394 and earlier (Windows and Macintosh)
- Acrobat Reader DC (Classic Track) version 2015.006.30394 and earlier (Windows and Macintosh)
- Adobe Experience Manager versions 6.3, 6.2, 6.1, 6.0
CVE References: CVE-2018-4872, CVE-2018-4875, CVE-2018-4876, CVE-2018-4879, CVE-2018-4880, CVE-2018-4888, CVE-2018-4890, CVE-2018-4904, CVE-2018-4907, CVE-2018-4910, CVE-2018-4881, CVE-2018-4882, CVE-2018-4883, CVE-2018-4884, CVE-2018-4885, CVE-2018-4886, CVE-2018-4887, CVE-2018-4889, CVE-2018-4891, CVE-2018-4892, CVE-2018-4893, CVE-2018-4894, CVE-2018-4895, CVE-2018-4896, CVE-2018-4897, CVE-2018-4898, CVE-2018-4899, CVE-2018-4900, CVE-2018-4901, CVE-2018-4902, CVE-2018-4903, CVE-2018-4905, CVE-2018-4906
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: