Oracle Security Updates
Date: 30 October 2017
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to the following Security Advisory affecting Oracle Identity Manager.
Oracle has issued an advisory which highlights a critical vulnerability in Oracle Identity Manager which could result in a complete compromise of their product via a remote unauthenticated network attack.
- Identity Manager Version 126.96.36.199 (P-1980V-188.8.131.52)
- Identity Manager Version 184.108.40.206 (P-1980V-220.127.116.11)
- Identity Manager Version 18.104.22.168.0 (P-1980V-22.214.171.124.0)
- Identity Manager Version 126.96.36.199.0 (P-1980V-188.8.131.52.0)
- Identity Manager Version 184.108.40.206.0 (P-1980V-220.127.116.11.0)
- Identity Manager Version 18.104.22.168.0 (P-1980V-22.214.171.124.0)
CCIRC recommends that system administrators identify their affected assets and potential interdependencies with their organization’s critical services, and follow their patch management process accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: