Cisco Releases Security Updates
Date: 22 June 2017
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to multiple Cisco security advisories.
Cisco released multiple security updates to address vulnerabilities (High Impact) in the following products. In each instance, a remote attacker could exploit one of these vulnerabilities and take control of a system.
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure: Versions 1.1 through 3.1.6
- Cisco WebEx Business Suite (WBS29) client builds prior to T29.13.130
- Cisco WebEx Business Suite (WBS30) client builds prior to T30.17
- Cisco WebEx Business Suite (WBS31) client builds prior to T31.10
- Cisco Virtualized Packet Core−Distributed Instance (VPC−DI) Software
CVE-2017-6662, CVE-2017-6669, CVE-2017-6678
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
- Date modified: