Cisco Releases Security Updates
Date: 04 May 2017
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to multiple Cisco security advisories.
Cisco released multiple security updates to address vulnerabilities in the following products.
- Cisco CVR100W Wireless-N VPN Router Universal Plug-and-Play Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS XR Software Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco TelePresence ICMP Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Aironet 1800, 2800, and 3800 Series Access Points Plug-and-Play Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services SMART-SSL Accelerator Denial of Service VulnerabilityCisco Wide Area Application Services
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense and Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Module Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Finesse for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Cisco CVR100W Wireless-N VPN Router Remote Management Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Cisco Unity Connection ImageID Parameter Unauthorized Access Vulnerability
- Cisco CallManager Express Unauthorized Access Vulnerability
High: CVE-2017-3825, CVE-2017-3873, CVE-2017-3876.
Medium: CVE-2017-6620, CVE-2017-6624, CVE-2017-6625, CVE-2017-6626, CVE-2017-6628, CVE-2017-6629.
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: