Adobe Multiple Security Updates
Date: 14 December 2016
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to multiple Adobe Security updates for various products.
Adobe has released the following security bulletins:
- APSB16-38 - Security update available for Adobe Animate
- APSB16-39 - Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player
- APSB16-40 - Security updates available for Adobe Experience Manager Forms
- APSB16-41 - Security update available for the Adobe DNG Converter
- APSB16-42 - Security updates available for Adobe Experience Manager
- APSB16-43 - Security updates available for InDesign
- APSB16-44 - Security update available for ColdFusion Builder
- APSB16-45 - Security update available for Adobe Digital Editions
- APSB16-46 - Security update available for Adobe Robohelp
CVE-2016-6933, CVE-2016-6934, CVE-2016-7856, CVE-2016-7866, CVE-2016-7867, CVE-2016-7868, CVE-2016-7869, CVE-2016-7870, CVE-2016-7871, CVE-2016-7872, CVE-2016-7873, CVE-2016-7874, CVE-2016-7875, CVE-2016-7876, CVE-2016-7877, CVE-2016-7878, CVE-2016-7879, CVE-2016-7880, CVE-2016-7881, CVE-2016-7882, CVE-2016-7883, CVE-2016-7884, CVE-2016-7885, CVE-2016-7886, CVE-2016-7887, CVE-2016-7889, CVE-2016-7890, CVE-2016-7891, CVE-2016-7892
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
- APSB16-38: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/animate/apsb16-38.html
- APSB16-39: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb16-39.html
- APSB16-40: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/aem-forms/apsb16-40.html
- APSB16-41: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/dng-converter/apsb16-41.html
- APSB16-42: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/experience-manager/apsb16-42.html
- APSB16-43: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/indesign/apsb16-43.html
- APSB16-44: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/coldfusion/apsb16-44.html
- APSB16-45: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/Digital-Editions/apsb16-45.html
- APSB16-46: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/robohelp/apsb16-46.html
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: