Security Updates for Multiple Adobe Products
Date: 11 October 2016
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to the recently released security updates for multiple Adobe products.
Adobe has released Security Bulletins APSB16-32, APSB16-33, and APSB16-34 to address critical, important and moderate vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to take control of vulnerable systems. All OS platforms are reported as being impacted.
Affected software versions:
- Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime 126.96.36.199 and earlier (Windows and Macintosh)
- Adobe Flash Player Extended Support Release 188.8.131.525 and earlier (Windows and Macintosh)
- Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome 184.108.40.206 and earlier (Windows, Macintosh, Linux and ChromeOS)
- Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 220.127.116.11 and earlier (Windows 10 and 8.1)
- Adobe Flash Player for Linux 18.104.22.1685 and earlier (Linux)
- Acrobat DC 15.017.20053 and earlier versions (Windows and Macintosh)
- Acrobat Reader DC 15.017.20053 and earlier versions (Windows and Macintosh)
- Acrobat DC 15.006.30201 and earlier versions (Windows and Macintosh)
- Acrobat Reader DC 15.006.30201 and earlier versions (Windows and Macintosh)
- Acrobat XI 11.0.17 and earlier versions (Windows and Macintosh)
- Reader XI 11.0.17 and earlier versions (Windows and Macintosh)
- Creative Cloud Desktop Application Creative Cloud 22.214.171.1242 and earlier versions (Windows)
CVE References: CVE-2016-4273, CVE-2016-4286, CVE-2016-6981, CVE-2016-6982, CVE-2016-6983, CVE-2016-6984, CVE-2016-6985, CVE-2016-6986, CVE-2016-6987, CVE-2016-6989, CVE-2016-6990, CVE-2016-6992, CVE-2016-1089, CVE-2016-1091, CVE-2016-6939, CVE-2016-6940, CVE-2016-6941, CVE-2016-6942, CVE-2016-6943, CVE-2016-6944, CVE-2016-6945, CVE-2016-6946, CVE-2016-6947, CVE-2016-6948, CVE-2016-6949, CVE-2016-6950, CVE-2016-6951, CVE-2016-6952, CVE-2016-6953, CVE-2016-6954, CVE-2016-6955, CVE-2016-6956, CVE-2016-6957, CVE-2016-6958, CVE-2016-6959, CVE-2016-6960, CVE-2016-6961, CVE-2016-6962, CVE-2016-6963, CVE-2016-6964, CVE-2016-6965, CVE-2016-6966, CVE-2016-6967, CVE-2016-6968, CVE-2016-6969, CVE-2016-6970, CVE-2016-6971, CVE-2016-6972, CVE-2016-6973, CVE-2016-6974, CVE-2016-6975, CVE-2016-6976, CVE-2016-6977, CVE-2016-6978, CVE-2016-6979, CVE-2016-6988, CVE-2016-6993, CVE-2016-6994, CVE-2016-6995, CVE-2016-6996, CVE-2016-6997, CVE-2016-6998, CVE-2016-6999, CVE-2016-7000, CVE-2016-7001, CVE-2016-7002, CVE-2016-7003, CVE-2016-7004, CVE-2016-7005, CVE-2016-7006, CVE-2016-7007, CVE-2016-7008, CVE-2016-7009, CVE-2016-7010, CVE-2016-7011, CVE-2016-7012, CVE-2016-7013, CVE-2016-7014, CVE-2016-7015, CVE-2016-7016, CVE-2016-7017, CVE-2016-7018, CVE-2016-7019, CVE-2016-6935
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Adobe Security Bulletin:
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: