Security Updates for Multiple Adobe Products
Date: 12 July 2016
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to the recently released security updates for multiple Adobe products.
Adobe has released Security Bulletins APSB16-24, APSB16-25, and APSB16-26 to address critical vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to take control of vulnerable systems. All OS platforms are reported as being impacted.
Affected software versions:
- Acrobat DC 15.016.20045 and earlier versions
- Acrobat DC Classic 15.006.30174 and earlier versions
- Acrobat Reader DC 15.016.20045 and earlier versions
- Acrobat Reader DC Classic 15.006.30174 and earlier versions
- Acrobat XI Desktop 11.0.16 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player Extended Support Release 188.8.131.520 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player for Linux 220.127.116.116 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions
- Adobe XMP Toolkit for Java 5.1.2 and earlier versions
- Reader XI Desktop 11.0.16 and earlier versions
CVE References: CVE-2016-4172, CVE-2016-4173, CVE-2016-4174, CVE-2016-4175, CVE-2016-4176, CVE-2016-4177, CVE-2016-4178, CVE-2016-4179, CVE-2016-4180, CVE-2016-4181, CVE-2016-4182, CVE-2016-4183, CVE-2016-4184, CVE-2016-4185, CVE-2016-4186, CVE-2016-4187, CVE-2016-4188, CVE-2016-4189, CVE-2016-4190, CVE-2016-4191, CVE-2016-4192, CVE-2016-4193, CVE-2016-4194, CVE-2016-4195, CVE-2016-4196, CVE-2016-4197, CVE-2016-4198, CVE-2016-4199, CVE-2016-4200, CVE-2016-4201, CVE-2016-4202, CVE-2016-4203, CVE-2016-4204, CVE-2016-4205, CVE-2016-4206, CVE-2016-4207, CVE-2016-4208, CVE-2016-4209, CVE-2016-4210, CVE-2016-4211, CVE-2016-4212, CVE-2016-4213, CVE-2016-4214, CVE-2016-4215, CVE-2016-4216, CVE-2016-4217, CVE-2016-4218, CVE-2016-4219, CVE-2016-4220, CVE-2016-4221, CVE-2016-4222, CVE-2016-4223, CVE-2016-4224, CVE-2016-4225, CVE-2016-4226, CVE-2016-4227, CVE-2016-4228, CVE-2016-4229, CVE-2016-4230, CVE-2016-4231, CVE-2016-4232, CVE-2016-4233, CVE-2016-4234, CVE-2016-4235, CVE-2016-4236, CVE-2016-4237, CVE-2016-4238, CVE-2016-4239, CVE-2016-4240, CVE-2016-4241, CVE-2016-4242, CVE-2016-4243, CVE-2016-4244, CVE-2016-4245, CVE-2016-4246, CVE-2016-4247, CVE-2016-4248, CVE-2016-4249, CVE-2016-4250, CVE-2016-4251, CVE-2016-4252
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Adobe Security Bulletin:
Note to Readers
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
- Date modified: