Cisco Multiple Security Advisories
Date: 19 May 2016
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to multiple Cisco security advisories.
Cisco released multiple security updates to address critical and high vulnerabilities in the following software:
- Cisco ASA Software IKEv1 and IKEv2 Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Updated)
- Cisco Web Security Appliance HTTP POST Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Web Security Appliance Cached Range Request Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Web Security Appliance Connection Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Web Security Appliance HTTP Length Denial of Service Vulnerability
CVE Reference: CVE-2016-1287, CVE-2016-1380, CVE-2016-1381, CVE-2016-1383, CVE-2016-1382
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: