Cisco Multiple Security Advisories
Date: 21 April 2016
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to multiple Cisco security advisories.
Cisco released multiple security updates to address critical and high vulnerabilities in the following software:
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller HTTP Parsing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Multiple Cisco Products libSRTP Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Management Interface Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software DHCPv6 Relay Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Denial of Service Vulnerability
CVE Reference: CVE-2016-1363, CVE-2015-6360, CVE-2016-1362, CVE-2016-1367, CVE-2016-1364
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: