Security Updates for Adobe Flash Player
Date: 11 August 2015
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to the recently released security updates for Adobe Flash Player.
Adobe has released Security Bulletin APSB15-19 to address critical vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
Affected software versions:
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player Extended Support Release 220.127.116.119 and earlier 13.x versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player for Chrome 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions for Windows 10
- Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer 10 and 11 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions for Windows 8.0 and 8.1
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.521 and earlier 11.x versions for Linux
- AIR Desktop Runtime 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- AIR SDK 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
- AIR SDK & Compiler 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
CVE References: CVE-2015-3107, CVE-2015-5124, CVE-2015-5125, CVE-2015-5127, CVE-2015-5128, CVE-2015-5129, CVE-2015-5130, CVE-2015-5131, CVE-2015-5132, CVE-2015-5133, CVE-2015-5134, CVE-2015-5539, CVE-2015-5540, CVE-2015-5541, CVE-2015-5544, CVE-2015-5545, CVE-2015-5546, CVE-2015-5547, CVE-2015-5548, CVE-2015-5549, CVE-2015-5550, CVE-2015-5551, CVE-2015-5552, CVE-2015-5553, CVE-2015-5554, CVE-2015-5555, CVE-2015-5556, CVE-2015-5557, CVE-2015-5558, CVE-2015-5559, CVE-2015-5560, CVE-2015-5561, CVE-2015-5562, CVE-2015-5563, CVE-2015-5564
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: