Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory – January 2015
Date: 20 January 2015
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to the following critical patch updates released for Oracle.
Oracle has issued a Critical Patch Update (CPU) which addresses 169 new security fixes across multiple Oracle products and versions.
- Oracle Database Server
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Supply Chain Products Suite
- Oracle PeopleSoft Products
- Oracle JD Edwards Products
- Oracle Siebel CRM
- Oracle iLearning
- Oracle Communications Applications
- Oracle Retail Applications
- Oracle Health Sciences Applications
- Oracle Java SE
- Oracle Sun Systems Products Suite
- Oracle Linux and Virtualization
- Oracle MySQL
CCIRC recommends that system administrators identify their affected assets and potential interdependencies with their organization’s critical services, and follow their patch management process accordingly. Due to the potential threat posed by a successful attack, Oracle strongly recommends that customers apply CPU fixes as soon as possible.
- Date modified: