Security Updates for Adobe Flash Player
Date: 12 March 2013
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to recently released security updates for Adobe Flash Player.
Adobe has released Security Bulletin APSB13-09 to address critical vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution.
Affected software versions:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.171 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.113 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.1997 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR 188.8.131.527 SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2069 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
CVE References: CVE-2013-0646, CVE-2013-0650, CVE-2013-1371, CVE-2013-1375
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: