Public Safety Canada
Industrial Control Systems Security Technical Workshop
This one-day training session will focus on the development of basic incident handler skills for the industrial control systems security professional. The objective of this training session is to raise awareness by giving a hands-on experience using real tools and targets.
Holiday Inn Yorkdale Hotel, 3450 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario
Three date options available: May 25, 28, and 29, 2020.
There is no cost for this training day. All other costs (e.g. transportation, accommodations, meals, etc.) are the responsibility of the attendee.
The training session is lecture style (hands-on), technical in nature and takes place at the basic to intermediate level.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a greater awareness of the threats to industrial control systems and how to defend against them
- Learn the challenges of securing control systems and arm yourself with case studies showing what others have done and the lessons they have learned
- Exchange information and ideas in a trusted environment with other control systems owners and operators
Who Should Attend
Participants will be expected to have a basic to moderate level of computer operating system and security training and proficiency within an incident response and/or networked environment.
- Laptop (non-corporate/unrestricted, with full administrative rights)
- Updated and current Internet Browser
- 16-32 GB USB Key
- Optional: VMWare Player or Workstation Pro pre-installed
There is a risk that your laptop hard drive may get corrupted. We recommend that you completely wipe your lab laptop hard drive following the workshop. If you wish to store or backup any of the workshop materials please do so using a USB flash drive.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda – Coming Soon
- Date modified: