Cyber Security Awareness Month
Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM) is built upon the fact that the internet is a shared resource and securing it is our shared responsibility.
Cyber Security Awareness Month is an internationally recognized campaign held each October to inform the public of the importance of cyber security. This campaign is focused on helping all Canadians be more secure online, by being informed and knowing the simple steps to take to protect themselves, their families, their workplace and their devices. The month is divided by themes which highlight different aspects of cyber security.
- Week 1: October 2-6, 2017
Get Cyber Safe and STOP.THINK.CONNECT. : Simple Steps to Online Safety
- Week 2: October 9-13, 2017
Cyber security in the Workplace is Everyone's Business
- Week 3: October 16-20, 2017
Privacy Protection and the Internet of Things
- Week 4: October 23-27, 2017
Digital Citizenship in an Increasingly Digital World
- Get Cyber Safe Website for a variety of cyber security resources, tips and tools;
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Toolkit which contains a series of visuals, infographics, videos and shareable images to help promote Cyber Security Awareness Month.
For questions or additional information please contact info@Getcybersafe.gc.ca.
- Date modified: