SARscene 2016 - SOLD OUT!
Please note that the SARscene 2016 conference is now sold out.
SARscene 2016 will take place in Edmonton, Alberta at the Delta Edmonton South Hotel and Conference Centre from October 12 to 17, 2016.
Where: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
When: October 12 – 17, 2016
Venue: Delta Edmonton South Hotel and Conference Centre
SARscene 2016 offers:
- A complete conference program with guest speakers, presentations and discussions on a variety of topics related to SAR in Canada. Conference Sessions : October 16 – 17
- The SARscene Field Day is a full-day of outdoor activities for the public and delegates. Field Day - October 15
- Pre-conference training opportunities. Course Schedule – October 12 – 15
- Pre-conference meetings. Meetings Schedule – October 12 – 15
- 2nd Annual SAR Hackathon: October 14 – 16, 2016
- National Search and Rescue Awards of Excellence Banquet - October 16
- A Trade Show highlighting technologies, products and services available from SAR suppliers. Trade Show - October 15 – 16
SARscene is the largest annual gathering of the search and rescue community in Canada and brings together search and rescue responders and emergency services, public educators, policy makers and stakeholders from across Canada and the world. SARscene provides an opportunity for participants to share knowledge; improve skills and abilities; learn about the latest technologies and services; and to foster continued cooperation and interoperability across all levels of search and rescue and emergency management in Canada.
In addition to conference sessions, SARscene provides a venue for national search and rescue organizations to host their annual meetings as well as training courses for conference delegates.
The event also offers a unique opportunity for the public to participate in the Field Day activities where they can learn about search and rescue and SAR incident prevention.
Public Safety Canada is partnering with Alberta Office of the Fire Commissioner, and SAR Alberta to co-host SARscene 2016.
- Date modified: