Contribution Program to Combat Child Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking (CPCCSEHT)
In 2009, Public Safety Canada established the Contribution Program to Combat Child Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking (CPCCSEHT). The CPCCSEHT provides funding towards eligible projects and/or initiatives that support public education and awareness, research, and targeted initiatives, such as the development and/or delivery of training and conferences to advance knowledge in the area of child sexual exploitation, particularly on the Internet and human trafficking.
Eligible recipients for the CPCCSEHT include not-for-profit organizations, Aboriginal and non-status governments, organizations and communities, provincial, municipal and regional governments, Canadian universities and educational institutions, provincial, municipal and Aboriginal police services, and international not-for-profit organizations and/or non-governmental organizations.
Four categories of projects are eligible under the CPCCSEHT:
- projects and/or initiatives associated with public reporting of suspected cases of child sexual exploitation on the Internet and human trafficking;
- public education and awareness initiatives;
- research activities; and
- targeted initiatives in accordance with the objectives of the CPCCSEHT, such as the development and/or delivery of training and conferences.
Terms and conditions
All proposals must be prepared in accordance to the terms and conditions of the contribution program.
A proposal template has been developed to assist organizations in preparing proposals for funding under this program.
Child Sexual Exploitation on the Internet News Releases
Countering Crime Publications and Reports
- Research Summary - Research Symposium on Cannabis
- Static-99R Coding Rules Revised – 2016
- Organized Crime – Research Highlights 2017-H006
- Public Consultation on the Records Suspension Program
- What we Heard - Public Consultations on the Record Suspension Program - Final Report
- More Countering Crime Publications and Reports
- Date modified: