Contribution Program to Combat Child Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking (CPCCSEHT)
In 2009, Public Safety Canada established the Contribution Program to Combat Child Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking (CPCCSEHT). The CPCCSEHT provides funding towards eligible projects and/or initiatives that support public education and awareness, research, and targeted initiatives, such as the development and/or delivery of training and conferences to advance knowledge in the area of child sexual exploitation, particularly on the Internet and human trafficking.
Eligible recipients for the CPCCSEHT include not-for-profit organizations, Aboriginal and non-status governments, organizations and communities, provincial, municipal and regional governments, Canadian universities and educational institutions, provincial, municipal and Aboriginal police services, and international not-for-profit organizations and/or non-governmental organizations.
Four categories of projects are eligible under the CPCCSEHT:
- projects and/or initiatives associated with public reporting of suspected cases of child sexual exploitation on the Internet and human trafficking;
- public education and awareness initiatives;
- research activities; and
- targeted initiatives in accordance with the objectives of the CPCCSEHT, such as the development and/or delivery of training and conferences.
Terms and conditions
All proposals must be prepared in accordance to the terms and conditions of the contribution program.
A proposal template has been developed to assist organizations in preparing proposals for funding under this program.
Child Sexual Exploitation on the Internet News Releases
Countering Crime Publications and Reports
- Summary of the 2017-18 Evaluation of the Major International Event Security Cost Framework
- The Canada Centre for Community Engagement and Prevention of Violence - What we heard
- 2017-2018 Evaluation of the National Crime Prevention Strategy
- 2017 Corrections and Conditional Release Statistical Overview
- Summit on Gun and Gang Violence: Summary Report
- More Countering Crime Publications and Reports
- Date modified: