Canadian Firearms Advisory Committee
In order to ensure that Canadians’ views are considered when delivering the firearms agenda, the Government of Canada is renewing the Canadian Firearms Advisory Committee (CFAC) with a membership that includes law enforcement officers, public health advocates, representatives from women’s groups, civilian firearms users and members of the legal community.
The purpose of the Committee, which was originally established in 2006, is to provide advice on measures to reform Canada’s firearms policies, laws and regulations to ensure an up-to-date firearms regime that will keep Canadians safe.
- Terms of Reference
- Biography of Chair, The Honourable John C. Major, C.C., Q.C.
- Biography of Vice-Chair Lynda Kiejko
- Biography of Vice-Chair Nathalie Provost
- Biography of Ron Bonnett
- Biography of James Ernest Couch
- Biography of Barbara Genge
- Biography of Dr. Suzanne Jackson
- Biography of Dr. Paul Pageau
- Biography of Paulette Senior
- Biography of Clive Weighill, C.O.M.
- Date modified: