Cisco Multiple Security Advisories
Date: 24 March 2016
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to multiple Cisco security advisories. to
Cisco released multiple security updates to address critical vulnerabilities in the following software:
- Cisco IOS and IOS XE Software Internet Key Exchange Version 2 Fragmentation Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS and IOS XE and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Software Session Initiation Protocol Memory Leak Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS and NX-OS Software Locator/ID Separation Protocol Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS and IOS XE Software DHCPv6 Relay Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS and IOS XE Software Smart Install Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Software Wide Area Application Services Express Denial of Service Vulnerability
CVE References: CVE-2016-1344, CVE-2016-1350, CVE-2016-1351, CVE-2016-1348, CVE-2016-1349, CVE-2016-1347
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: