Multiple Cisco Security Advisories
Date: 13 January 2016
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to multiple Cisco security advisories.
Cisco released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities (2 Critical, 2 High) affecting the following products:
- Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco 8500 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Flex 750 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Virtual Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Application Deployment Engine OS Release 2.2
- ADE-OS Build Version 220.127.116.11
- ADE-OS System Architecture: x86_64
- Cisco Aironet 1830e Series Access Point
- Cisco Aironet 1830i Series Access Point
- Cisco Aironet 1850e Series Access PointCisco Aironet 1850i Series Access Point
CVE References: CVE-2015-6314, CVE-2015-6323
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: