Security Updates for Adobe Flash Player
Date: 11 September 2013
The purpose of this advisory is to bring attention to recently released security updates for Adobe Flash Player.
Adobe has released Security Bulletin APSB13-21 to address critical vulnerabilities that could cause a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
Affected software versions:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.8.800.94 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.1687 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 188.8.131.520 and earlier versions for Windows and Android
- Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2060 and earlier versions for Macintosh
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.110 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions for Windows
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1680 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions for Macintosh
CVE References: CVE-2013-3361, CVE-2013-3362, CVE-2013-3363, CVE-2013-5324
CCIRC recommends that system administrators test and deploy the vendor-released updates to affected applications accordingly.
Note to Readers
In support of Public Safety's mission to build a safe and resilient Canada, CCIRC's mandate is to help ensure the security and resilience of the vital non-federal government cyber systems that underpin Canada's national security, public safety and economic prosperity. As Canada's computer security incident response team, CCIRC is Canada's national coordination centre for the prevention and mitigation of, preparedness for, response to, and recovery from cyber incidents on non-federal government systems. It does this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response.
Please note, CCIRC PGP key has recently been updated.
For general information, please contact Public Safety Canada's Public Affairs division at:
Telephone: 613-944-4875 or 1-800-830-3118
- Date modified: